Stronger construction makes the new Freedom Plie 3 Microprocessor Controlled (MPC) Knee both submersible and more
rugged than ever. With the most responsive stumble and fall protection, users can instinctively move at their own pace in any
direction…even if it’s taking small short steps or pivoting in confined spaces. And with a more streamlined, intuitive
set up, the Freedom Plie 3 Knee makes it even easier for prosthetists to help patients expand their freedom.
• Responds fast, adapting to variety of gait speeds and changes in user activities.
• Customizable stumble recovery parameters.
• Defaults to stance for increased safety and improved stumble recovery during ambulation and other activities.
• Releases on the unloading of the toe for increase safety during ambulation, walking backwards and taking small steps in all directions.
• Built in Gait and Cadence Analysis can help show variable cadence capability to payors and referral sources.
• Safe for occasional submersion in fresh water for up to 30 minutes to a depth of 3ft (1m).