Time Tested Stability and Dynamics
The Freedom Highlander prosthetic foot provides active patients with long residual limbs an efficient and smooth gait,
with excellent energy return. A split toe provides excellent inversion-eversion, allowing users to walk and run
with confidence on uneven terrain. The Freedom Highlander can be used with exoskeletal systems or users weighing up to
500lbs.** As a result, amputees once limited to lower functioning products can now enjoy the benefits provided by
a premium energy storage and return device so they can walk farther, faster, longer.
• Engineered for active amputees with long residual limbs.
• Split toe provides excellent inversion-eversion.
• Offers ideal blend of stability and action, often preferred by transfemoral amputees.
• Can be designed for amputees weighing up to 500lbs with the Highlander MAX option.
• Rated to 365lbs, 36-month warranty.