More Intuitive. Less Intrusive.
Freedom QUATTRO Microprocessor Knee by PROTEOR is designed to give users the freedom to live their lives without interruption. With PROTEOR’s innovative H.A.R.T. Control Technology, Quattro is the first MPK to provide a unique customized experience that captures user’s distinctive gait patterns. Boasting 20 user modes, remote data capture, outcome measure reporting, and independent resistance for stairs/ramps and sitting, it challenges and drives the status quo for MPK’s to the next level.
• H.A.R.T. Control Technology: Finite customized real time response to gait needs.
• User and Prosthetist App: Streamlined set up, monitoring, customization and cadence reporting are a touch away with the Clinician and Patient Apps.
• No Service Intervals & Field Replaceable Kneepad Cover: Uninterrupted use.
• 20 Programmable Modes: Switching between activities has never been easier.
• Manual Lock: Conveniently located inside the app or via the knee keypad.
• Water Ingress Certified: IP67 tested for occasional submersion in water (submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes).
• Shortest MPK Build Height for added versatility in foot selection.
• Remote 3-month Data Capture: Users can choose to email their cadence data to their prosthetist for remote review.