Fit, Finish and Roll
The DynAdapt™ prosthetic foot is a slim profile, carbon fiber foot system with a slender, anatomic design for easy
fit and finish. Its multi-axial function provides maximum comfort and the uninterrupted strands of carbon fiber in
the full-length heel provide patients with effortless rollover and a more natural gait.
• Split toe/heel design provides excellent inversion-eversion for patient stability on uneven terrains.
• Weighing in at 435g, the DynAdapt foot is more comfortable and requires less exertion.
• A full length, unbolted sole plate ensures seamless stance phase roll-over for superior comfort.
• Split keel and heel design increase ground compliance and improve stability, thus allowing patients to walk with confidence on uneven surfaces or terrain.
• EnduraCore™ technology provides more durable and energy efficient performance.
• Rated to 365lbs, 36-month warranty.